Top 10 Marketing Strategies to Fuel Your Business Growth in 21st century
First, you need a viable idea. From there, you need to discover a profitable niche, define a target demographic and have something of value to sell them. Once you have done this you can move forward.
Whether you’re peddling products, services or information, getting the word out has become increasingly burdensome. And without the right marketing strategies to fuel your growth, making a profit and staying afloat is virtually impossible. The best ways I personally have found useful in order, are listed below.
- Use social media.
- Create video tutorials.
- Start blogging now.
- Understand search engine optimization (SEO).
- Leverage influencers
- Use Facebook ads with re-targeting
- Use Google Adds
- Use LinkedIn.
- Email/SMS/Telecall Marketing Sequences
- Brochure/pamphlets /booklets
Use Content Marketing! Content marketing is an approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. Which is what were l0oking for. Below I have outlined and created a content marketing checklist that you can run through.
Content Marketing Checklist:
7 steps to create a solid content marketing strategy
STEP 1. Target Market:
- Collect your data and analyze it
- Create your target personas and content themes
Some great tools in this step of the process:
- Usepanda.com to find trending articles
- Intercom’s resources are a killer way to gain timely key insights.
STEP 2. Enlist your Goals:
- Realistic: “I want to publish 1 piece of content daily.” This is both specific and doable.
- Measurable (KPIs): “I want to increase our blog traffic by 5% by next month.” There is a timeline and way to measure this.
- Relevant: “I’ll increase the quality of leads by providing valuable content that builds trust.” This aligns with the business strategy.
STEP 3: Maintain an Inventory system:
some famous tools:
STEP 4: Document it all
A solid content strategy yields documented and repeatable workflows.
STEP 5: Promote it
If you have no existing social media yet, read my article on creating a social media marketing plan: https://qr.ae/TWrbIY
To start your social media strategy, follow these five steps:
- pin a small business account on the social media platform where your target market spends their time
- Schedule posts and be consistent.
- Pick the best time to post.
- Encourage user engagement.
- Measure results.
And last but not least, Have a Good Day!
If you need more help with advertising or have questions feel free to contact us and take a look at our services.
Links to Website and Socials: